Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hello world!

Welcome food enthusiasts et al.!

Being based near the most cosmopolitan city in the world, London, I am passionate about trying out new places to eat and drink and through years of doing so, I have picked up a real knack for identifying the best of the best restaurants, drinks bars and cafes in London (and also around the world as I love to travel and try new cuisines). I have also often been told, by my large circle of friends, that I recommend fabulous restaurants whenever the request is made or the need arises and therefore, I have become the first port of call to choose restaurants and bars to frequent when they decide to visit London.

I would like to share with you, my experiences of the creme de la creme in terms of quality and value in London and I hope you will find great pleasure from trying out some of these restaurants and bars for yourselves.

Please join me on this culinary journey and feel free to like, follow and share my blog as you get any opportunity to sample any of my suggestions.

Bon appétit mes amis! xx

 

© Londontopnosh, Meetali Parekh and London Eateries, 2012 - 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Londontopnosh, Meetali Parekh and London Eateries with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment